- Director: Volodymyr Kuchynsky
- Set Design: Andriy Humeniuk
- Costumes: Nina Lapchyk
- Musical consultant: Andriy Schkrabiuk
- Erodiy: Tetiana Kaspruk, Andriy Vodychev
- Pyshek: Natalia Parkhomenko, Oleh Stephan
- Father: Oleh Tsiona
- Choir: Mykola Bereza, Tamara Gorgisheli, Maria Kopytchak, Ostap Kostiuk, Olena Krylova, Myroslava Rachynska
Grace-given Erodiy is Hryhoriy Skovoroda’s 18th century philosophic dialogue between the elite monkey Lady Pyshek, and the young humble stork, Erodiy. Through the course of the dialogue, Erodiy elaborates upon the lessons his father, who has brought him up himself, has taught him in the name of grace.
The Les Kurbas Theatre’s unique staging of this dialogue explores the grace of Skovoroda’s language and philosophy through an intimate and reflexive use of movement, word and ritualistic song.